You might have noticed that it’s been a bit quiet here at Click and Learn Photography recently, but we promise we haven’t been slacking off. We’ve been busy working on a MASSIVE new landscape photography ebook that we have just released this week:
Ultimate Guide to Landscape Photography – From Planning to Processing
Take your landscape photography up a level with our 150+ page guide to the art form, taking you all the way from planning your first shoot to putting the finishing touches on your images.
This new resource builds on our popular Ultimate Guide to Landscape Photography article series, covering all that information and much more in one easy-to-read PDF that you can take with you wherever you go.
What will this monster of an ebook cover, you ask?
- Landscape photography gear – Everything from camera options to accessories is covered.
- Planning a shoot – Tips, tools, and techniques that we use to plan our landscape photography adventures.
- Camera settings – An introduction to camera settings and some tips on using your settings creatively.
- Composition – A comprehensive guide on how to find and compose landscape images.
- Light and Conditions – A brief word on the importance of shooting in the right light and how you can use the weather conditions to your advantage.
- Post processing – An introduction to landscape editing in Adobe Lightroom.
- Landscape photography environments – Quick tips for shooting forests, waterfalls, mountains, and seascapes.
Basically, this ebook covers everything you need to know to take you from the very beginning of your landscape photography adventure right through to processing and publishing your images.
It spans over 150 pages and 26,000 words, covering 7 distinct stages of landscape photography.
Not only that, but we’re so confident that you’ll find value in this book that we’re offering a no-questions-asked, 30 day return policy. If, for any reason, you don’t like the book, just send us an email at info[at]clickandlearnphotography.com and we’ll send you a refund.
Alex is the owner and lead writer for Click and Learn Photography. An avid landscape, equine, and pet photographer living and working in the beautiful Lake District, UK, Alex has had his work featured in a number of high profile publications, including the Take a View Landscape Photographer of the Year, Outdoor Photographer of the Year, and Amateur Photographer Magazine.