You might have noticed that it’s been a bit quiet here at Click and Learn Photography recently, but we promise we haven’t been slacking off. We’ve been busy working on a MASSIVE new landscape photography ebook that we’ll be releasing in the next couple of months.
From Planning to Processing – The Ultimate Guide to Landscape Photography.
This new resource builds on our popular Ultimate Guide to Landscape Photography article series, covering all that information and much more in one easy-to-read PDF that you can take with you wherever you go.
What will this monster of an ebook cover, you ask?
- Landscape photography gear – Everything from camera options to accessories is covered.
- Planning a shoot – Tips, tools, and techniques that we use to plan our landscape photography adventures.
- Camera settings – An introduction to camera settings and some tips on using your settings creatively.
- Composition – A comprehensive guide on how to find and compose landscape images.
- Light and Conditions – A brief word on the importance of shooting in the right light and how you can use the weather conditions to your advantage.
- Post processing – An introduction to landscape editing in Adobe Lightroom.
- Landscape photography environments – Quick tips for shooting forests, waterfalls, mountains, and seascapes.
Basically, this ebook will cover everything you need to know to take you from the very beginning of your landscape photography adventure right through to processing and publishing your images.
Want to be kept in the loop? Just sign up to our newsletter below.
You’ll be the first to know when it’s released, but the benefits don’t end there.
You’ll also get an exclusive discount and early-bird access. You’ll pay less and get it earlier. Not a bad deal, right?
Plus, you’ll get a taster of what’s in store with our free ebook and Lightroom presets.
Be the First to Know
Subscribe to Click and Learn Photography's newsletter to be the first to know when our Ultimate Guide to Landscape Photography ebook is released. You'll also receive exclusive early access and an early bird discount on the book.
What's more, you'll get your hands on our free ebook "12 Tips to Improve Your Photography Today", our free set of Adobe Lightroom presets, and you'll get periodic updates on everything that happens on Click and Learn Photography.
Success! Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
Alex is the owner and lead writer for Click and Learn Photography. An avid landscape, equine, and pet photographer living and working in the beautiful Lake District, UK, Alex has had his work featured in a number of high profile publications, including the Take a View Landscape Photographer of the Year, Outdoor Photographer of the Year, and Amateur Photographer Magazine.