The popularity of landscape photography grows with every passing year as more and more people find themselves desperate to reconnect with nature. It’s no surprise that more people are seeking the tranquillity of landscape photography amid the hustle and bustle of modern life.
Need more proof? At the time of writing there are around 24.5 million Instagram posts with #landscapephotography associated with them.
I’m guessing you’re one of those people striving to improve your landscape photography, possibly hoping to stand out from that ever growing crowd with an array of stunning landscape images.
If that sounds familiar, then you’ve come to the right place. The Ultimate Guide to Landscape Photography – From Planning to Processing builds on the foundations set in our Ultimate Guide to Landscape Photography article series. We have reworked that information, added in heaps more to further your photography knowledge, and compiled it all into one easy-to-read PDF ebook that you can take with you wherever you go.
What’s more, we’re so confident that you’ll find value in this book that we offer a 30-day, no questions asked returns policy. If you don’t like it, simply email us within 30 days at info[at]clickandlearnphotography.com with your invoice number and we’ll send you a full refund.
These 150+ pages take you through the entire process of landscape photography; all the way from planning your first landscape shoot to putting the finishing touches to your image in the digital darkroom. Here’s what you can expect:
- Landscape photography gear – Covering everything from camera and lens options to useful accessories. Teaser: You don’t need as much gear as you think! Many of the information in this book can be practised with a smartphone.
- Planning a shoot – Tips, tools, and techniques that we use to plan our landscape photography adventures.
- Camera settings – An introduction to camera settings and some tips on using your settings creatively.
- Composition – A comprehensive guide on the importance of composition and how to find and compose unique landscape images.
- Light and Conditions – A brief rundown of the different types of light and weather conditions we might encounter in the landscape and how we can use each of them to our advantage.
- Post processing – An introduction to landscape editing in Adobe Lightroom.
- Landscape photography environments – Quick tips for shooting forests, waterfalls, deserts, mountains, snow and seascapes.
Make sure to sign up for our email newsletter below too, where you’ll get (semi) regular updates as well as exclusive offers and early-bird access to any of our new releases.
Alex is the owner and lead writer for Click and Learn Photography. An avid landscape, equine, and pet photographer living and working in the beautiful Lake District, UK, Alex has had his work featured in a number of high profile publications, including the Take a View Landscape Photographer of the Year, Outdoor Photographer of the Year, and Amateur Photographer Magazine.